Call for hours since some change with the seasons.
- The Alpine Lodge East slopes of Sangre de Cristo Mtns (719) 783-2660
- Chappy's Bar & Grill 213 Main Street (719) 783-0813
- Mi Pueblito Mexican 216 Main Street (719) 783-0416
- Tony's Mountain Pizza 630 Main Street (719) 783-9300
- Hwy 96 Roadhouse 404 Main St. (719) 783-3331
- Mining Company Restaurant 62 Main Street (719) 783-9144
- Rancher’s Roost Café & Banquet Room. 2 Main Street (719) 783-4147 www.clifflanes.com
- Westcliffe Wine Mine 109 N 3rd St (719) 783-2490
- Hunger Buster Drive-In 824 Main St (719) 783-9228
- Silver Dome Saloon 110 Main St. (719) 783-9458
- Sangrita Restaurant 212 Main St (719) 783-4054
- Feed Store Restaurant and Lounge 116 N 2nd St (719) 783-2771
- Subway 425 S. Sixth St. (719) 783-2748
- Candy's 103 S 2nd St (719) 783-9516
- Lowe's Westcliffe Supermarket (719) 783-0550
- Sunflower Natural Foods (719) 783-9266
- Elevation Meat Market (719) 783-4263
- Sugar & Spice Mountain Bakery (719) 783-4045
- Health Club and Pool – High Altitude offers a 25-meter lap/swimming pool, gym, yoga classes and more. It is located on your left as you come into town on Hwy 96, right past the Mining Company restaurant and Country Store. (719) 783-0750.
- Bowling – Cliff Lanes, located in Westcliffe, offers 8 automated bowling lanes, an arcade, community room and the Rancher’s Roost Cafe. (719) 783-2031 | www.clifflanes.com
- Tennis Courts on Hermit Lane. To get to Westcliffe’s new tennis courts, drive into Westcliffe and make a left on 4th Street. Go to the Hermit Lane, just past the park, and make a right on Hermit Lane. The tennis courts are located immediately on your left.
- Jones Theater 119 Main St, movie and theater house; live theater productions, first run movies and concerts ranging from jazz to bluegrass to opera (call or check website for schedules)
(719) 783-3004 | www.jonestheater.com
The "High Mountain Hay Fever Bluegrass and Gospel Festival" takes place right after July 4th at the Custer County Event Center in Westcliffe. In mid-July is the "Westcliffe Stampede Rodeo," at the county fairgrounds. "Wet Mountain Western Days", a western music and art festival, usually takes place on Labor Day Weekend, also at the county fairgrounds in Westcliffe.
- Hermit Lane Park (Tennis Courts/Soccer Fields/Covered Pavillion).
- Westcliffe Town Park Between 3rd and 4th Street. Playground.
White Water Rafting
- Arkansas River Tours/Cotopaxi (800) 321-4352 www.arkansasrivertours.com
- Journey Quest Whitewater Rafting (888) 623-7939 www.journeyquest.org
- High Mountain Lakes The Sangre de Cristo Mountains offer many high mountain lakes and streams for all varieties of angling. There are several hiking and mountain trail guides at the ranch that identify many of the local lakes and how to get to them.
- Fly-fishing Southern Colorado and the Arkansas River offers some of the best fly-fishing in the state. Sign up for a 1/2 day or full day guided fly fishing trip, both on the river and along it's beautiful shores. Learn from the pros. RoyalGorgeAnglers/Arkansas River (888) 994-6743 | www.RoyalGorgeAnglers.com
- ArkAnglers FlyFishing Arkansas River (719) 539-4223
- Float Fishing Guides: Arkansas River Tours/Cotopaxi (20 minutes from Ranch) (800) 321-4352 | www.arkansasrivertours.com
Experience the beauty of Colorado while horseback riding. Choose a local outfitter for a several hour ride, or take your adventure to new heights and sign up for day trip into the Sangre de Cristo Mountains.
- Bear Basin Ranch Bear Basin offers horseback riding for beginners to experienced riders.
(719) 783-2519 | www.BearBasinPacktrips.com.
- Rainbow Trail One of the areas best know hiking trails, the Rainbow Trail runs horizontally along the Sangre de Cristo Mountains at around 9-10,000 feet. The trail can be accessed by one of the many roads that head up into the Sangre range.
- Other hiking trails The Sangre de Cristo and Wet Mountains offer a variety of hiking options, too many to include here. We have several hiking trail books and maps at the ranch and local merchants also offer information on hiking in the area.
Information on Local Golf Courses
- St. Andrews/Westcliffe (719) 783-9410
- Gary Player Sumo Village/Florence (719) 784-4653
- Shadow Hills Golf Course/Canon City (719)275-0603
(719) 371-7784 | www.silverwestairport.com
- Custer County Medical Center (719) 783-2380 | www.custercountymedicalcenter.com
- Luis Marquez D.C. (719) 783-2802
- Family Crisis Services, Inc. (719) 275-2429
- Lighthouse Resource & Pregnancy Center (719) 783-4357
- Valley Assisted Living (719) 783-4401
- Custer County Nursing Service (719) 783-2720
- Custer County Search & Rescue (719) 783-0442 | (719) 783-0146
- Christina Macleod, Acupuncturist, Mountain Sage Healing (719) 783-0465
- Hair Experts (719) 783-4025
- The Mane Attraction Salon (719) 783-4300
- Town & Country Salon (719) 783-3433
- Perfect Touch Day Spa (719) 783-9358
- Elevations Salon (719) 783-9633
- Over The Brim Inn 103 Main St (719) 783-3538 | www.overthebrim.com
- Golden Corner Suites 110 S. 2nd St. (719) 783-9363 | www.goldencornersuites.net
- Main Street B&B 501 Main St ((719) 783-4000 | www.mainstreetbnb.com
- Westcliffe Inn 57975 S Hwy 69 (719) 783-9275 | www.westcliffeinn.com
Animal & Ranch Services
- A Bar J Performance Horses LLC (719) 429-0846
- A Painted View Paints and Qtr Horses AKA RDH Holdings, LLC (719) 783-9100
- Dundee Memorial Animal Care Center (719) 783-3770
- PAWSitive Reaction, Inc. (719) 783-4149
- Stormyridge Appaloosa (719) 783-0513
- Eye Dazzler Alpacas (719) 371-4529 | email@example.com